Welcome to Rebel Runners ~ Medway!
About Rebel Runners
As our name suggests, we are a running club based in the Medway area of Kent in the South East of England. Formed in 2014, we are now one of the largest and best known clubs in the area, renowned for our friendly and supportive nature. As a club, we’d love to help with your running journey, give you the support you might need and maybe help you make new friends.
What Rebel Runners~Medway offers:
* Affiliation to UK Athletics as part of our membership. This grants you discounts on UKA recognised races, and other member benefits.
* Team runs (Monday at 7pm and Thursday at 7.30pm) led by our fully qualified Run Leaders (LiRFS) which are suitable for all abilities and regularly risk assessed to ensure that they are as safe as possible.
* A weekly session on the running track at Medway Park led by our fully qualified Coach (Wednesday at 6.45pm)
* For members and non members we offer a 8-9 week, coach led, ‘Couch to 5k’ programme each year, which will help get you fit enough to be able run 5 kilometres (3 miles).
* Several Facebook groups to:
* provide support and advice on your running activities
* coordinate running activities and member meet ups
* provide a online space to socialise with other members.
* Access to the Rebel Ballot for a London Marathon place(s)
Where to find out more
You could also look at our latest Newsletter to find out some of what we have got up to recently, and how our members have found motivation.
Should you already be a runner and would like to find out a bit more before you decide to join us, we offer two free ‘trial runs’ so that you can test the waters first. Once again, to find out more please contact email@example.com.